Today I am inviting you to learn about the opportunity to become a Peace Ambassador as part of our Global Prosperity and Peace Initiative.
The mission is “to increase the level of love, prosperity, and peace on Earth.”
As part of the Prosperity and Peace Master Action Plan (MAP), Peace Ambassadors from each of the world’s 196 nations will play profoundly significant roles.
We already have hundreds of people, from nations worldwide, who are serving as Peace Ambassadors (now live in America; from another nation) and National Peace Ambassadors (live in their native nations).
We are now looking for people who live in the United States to volunteer as Peace Ambassadors in their state. As a Peace Ambassador you must:
- Deeply care about the mission “to increase the love, prosperity, and peace on Earth.”
- Be willing to volunteer (from home) 2 hours each week (or more, if you choose).
- Be willing to connect with individuals and organizations in your state, to implement the Prosperity and Peace Master Action Plan (info below).
- Meet for 30 min. twice a month, online, with the Team and other Peace Ambassadors.
As a Peace Ambassador you will
- Participate in a Global Initiative that will be implemented in 196 nations.
- Be part of the SOLUTION. You will meet with like-hearted people in your state; directors of organizations, schools, and companies to implement the Master Action Plan (MAP).
- Receive everything you need to be successful. This includes all instruction and support from GPPI Headquarters. You will receive all letters, documents, articles, guidebooks, and videos to implement the Master Action Plan well.
- Watch the level of love, prosperity, and peace in your nation RISE before your eyes.
- Have many life-changing experiences as hearts are touched and lives are changed for generations to come.
If you believe you are qualified to be a Peace Ambassador, simply reply to this email and let me know. Then we’ll contact you right away. J Here’s the GPPI Overview…
Global Prosperity and Peace Initiative Overview
- The Global Prosperity and Peace Initiative was launched at a highly successful
international event on November 17 – 20, 2016, in Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.
Regional Directors, National Peace Ambassadors and Peace Ambassadors are
being selected now. See www.ProsperityandPeaceInitiative.org
- A Master Action Plan (MAP) for Prosperity and Peace will be implemented in 196
nations. The Prosperity and Peace MAP will include such things value lessons for children,
modules on how to start and grow successful businesses, curriculum for increased peace in
companies, uplifting literature, art, and music from each culture, and much more. Content
will be accessible on mobile devices.
- We stay connected with National Peace Ambassadors and Peace Ambassadors
closely through social media, conference calls, webinars, online forums and annual Peace
Summits held in each nation. We will collaborate with individuals, embassies, local leaders,
organizations, schools, and parents worldwide.
- There will be measurements in place to quantify progress. A comprehensive study is
being produced by experienced statisticians, and data will be gathered regularly from
participants worldwide to measure the progress.
If you would like to learn more, or if you would like to participate in this glorious global Initiative, email info@ProsperityandPeaceInitiative.org.
I very much look forward to working with you as we help lift the level of love, prosperity and peace in the world.
I send you my love……..
Director, Global Prosperity and Peace Initiative