The Women’s Information Network (WIN) was founded by Dr. Paula Fellingham. It is an online educational and social network and an on -land global community of women in 152 countries.
The WIN mission is to strengthen women and families worldwide through education, empowerment, and entrepreneurship, in an effort to eradicate illiteracy, poverty, and hunger, and to increase the level of love, prosperity, and peace on earth. It is lead by its leader, Dr. Paula Fellingham, and her incredible team of service-oriented men and women around the world.
Learn more about Dr. Paula Fellingham >>
The WIN motto: “We Are Women Helping Women Live Our Best Lives”.
The WIN is at the forefront of the present global women’s movement. The WIN provides women worldwide with online and on land education and empowerment in their personal lives and in their businesses. The WIN invites all women of all ages, all cultures, and all religions to participate.
The WIN is presenting Global Women’s Summits to bring women together worldwide. These live events are being held across America and worldwide as part of a Global Women’s Initiative to present 1,000 Global Women’s Summits from 2011 – 2021.
The Women’s Information Network ~ The WIN:
- Collaborated with organizations and individuals worldwide to present 377 live events in 152 countries on the 100th Anniversary of International Women’s Day, March 8, 2011.
- Offered hundreds of online audio shows on 38 topics; now launched “eTV for Women” ~ online video shows hosted by experts on a variety of topics. The WIN will expand eTV into many countries, giving experts worldwide the opportunity to share their messages and increase their global reach.
- Presents women’s events across the globe.
- Offers content-rich programs that strengthen and support women personally and in their businesses.
- Also has a non-profit arm for its global humanitarian projects, Sum1.org, whose purpose is to educate women and girls worldwide.
To learn more about The WIN, go to http://www.thewinonline.com/the-win-story/.